Wednesday 30 November 2016

DT card for I Love Promarkers #323



DT card for I Love Promarkers challenge #323
 Yes it's time again for another challenge over at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/


This week’s theme is Snowmen
Our sponsors is   Col Art (Letraset) 
Prize set of Promarkers
 
Here is my card which I absolutely loved making, as much as I don't like Christmas much I do love snowmen & cute Christmas things - yes I know "bah humbug"
 
 
 
 
For this challenge card I used loads of dies, my poor cut n boss is doing overtime at the moment
 
Image from Lili of the valley 'Seeds and greetings'
Coloured using my old faithfuls - promarkers
Card shape using dies from Xcut an extra large set
Papers were from Nitwits (unsure of which set sorry)
Tag was a digi sentiments download from Lili of the valley
Fence was my favourite magnolia die
Trees & snowflakes were recent dies from China
Trees were coloured using distress ink pads
 
 
 I hope you can come & have a play along with us at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
 
Happy crafting
Clare xx
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet scene and you've coordinated the colors of the papers and image so well.

    ReplyDelete