Wednesday 14 December 2016

DT card for I Love Promarkers #324


Yes it's time again for another challenge over at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/


This week’s theme is  Hats
Our sponsor is  Dr Digi House of Stamps   

Prize is 2 digi images of winners choice. 

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.  
 
******
 
Here is my card for this challenge which I absolutely loved colouring, I even used some of my special edition promarkers on this image which I have embarassingly never used since buying all the sets released, I will now try to use these more often with my regular promarkers as the colours are fab
 

 
Image used - Dr Digi  Happy hour Horace
Papers by Ellas design from various cd's
A bit of distress inking as well as mats & layers
Pierced flag die from Creative Expressions with a button from my stash
 
Would have given this to my Dad for his next birthday but might give him a complex he's grumpy !!!! so will add it to my donate to charity pile
 
 I hope you can come & have a play along with us at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
 
Happy crafting
Clare xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment