Wednesday 5 April 2017

Golden wedding card


I made this last month for my Mum & Dad's Golden wedding anniversary
It opened into a folded card which was a nightmare to photograph, the colours are much better in real life but it was too wet to take the photos outside


 


The layers were all either embossed or had papers attached so the card took an age to make but I was happy with it in the end

Thank you Lisa @ Ella's Designs for the card idea as we made a similar one in a workshop previously

Hope you are having a nicer day than us today as it is very cold & dull here, tons to do but only managed the ironing & a power nap so far today so nothing really constructive done but hey ho, always tomorrow

Hugs
Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Fab take on our workshop card, Clare - I love the colours of the butterfly, whcih really pops against the cream and gold tones.
    I'm trying to get ahead with DT cards as we're taking Daisy out again this weekend, but I know what it's like to not feel very productive - I seem to spend my days doing but don't seem to have anything to show for it! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete