Wednesday 17 May 2017

DT card for I love promarkers #335


DT card for I love promarkers #335

It's that time again over at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

This week’s theme is  Girls Birthday
Our sponsor is  Little Miss Muffet 
 
 
 
This is my DT card for the challenge


Absolutely loved colouring this image & even surprised myself with the hair this time

Coloured using my trustee promarkers
The image is Jr-Hatter-Charlotte from little miss muffet stamps
Card base was made using Xcut extra large dies
Papers are from my CD's from Ella's Design
Heart die is an unbranded one from China
Flags & stitched shape dies are another one of my bargains from China
Sentiment from my dwindling art pad from LOTV
Edged with Victorian velvet distress ink & a sprinkling of glitter on the paper at the back for a bit of sparkle 
 

  I hope you can come & have a play along with us at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment