Wednesday 20 September 2017

DT card for I love promarkers #343


My word does a fortnight come by quickly at the moment, it's time for another challenge over at I love promarkers.  This time I am actually ahead of myself & made this during the week so no last minute rushing like normal

I am also determined this week I am going to make a start on those dreaded Christmas cards

This week’s theme is Anything Goes 
Our sponsor is  Dr Digi's House Of Stamps
The Prize for the lucky winner is
 2 Digi Images


This is my card for the DT side of the challenge



I used the brilliant image by Dr Digi called Ambrose Dunderton, a couple of Chinese unbranded dies, papers from a CD by Ellas Design & my trustee Promarkers

I hope you can come & have a play along with us at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment