Wednesday 7 February 2018

DT card #352 for I Love Promarkers challenge blog

Wow this fortnight has flown by again

Over at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk this fortnights theme is LOVE or Wedding/Anniversary
Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter
The Prize for the lucky winner is
3 digital stamps
 
My card for this week:
I am pleased to say I have sorted out the lighting for taking my cards - I went into my daughters room & the sunlight flooding onto her bed was amazing so I have used her bed to take my card on
 
 
Well that's my hubbies valentines card sorted out
I have used the image You have mail by The Paper Shelter
My trustee promarkers
Heart die by X-cut
Sentiment from Lili of the valley
Envelope punch by Woodware
 
Off now to try to sort out my craft room as I have cards to make ready for the Motor Neurones charity night the end of the month which my Niece has arranged
 

I hope you can come & play along with us at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment